Girls Only: Foundation in Multimedia 14-month Program
Starts January 22, 2018
Welcome to the Africa Digital Media Academy. We are pleased to be partnering with the Imbuto Foundation in offering this special “All Girls” 14-month course, Foundation in Multimedia.
What You Can Expect
The Africa Digital Media Academy provides hands-on training on digital media production. From scriptwriting to animation and video, you will learn not just how to do something, but what it takes to become a professional.
Our learning model at ADMA is simple: 1/3 of your learning is in the classroom, where you will work with professional equipment and learn from experienced industry professionals, and 2/3 of your time will be spent working on production projects.
To date, 90% of ADMA’s graduates go on to employment in the media industry where they make cartoons, documentaries and photographs.
This partnership with the Imbuto Foundation is a special opportunity that is specifically created for young women interested in learning about and developing a career in the various types of media entertainment and technology such as journalism, video production, and computer animation.
We are limited to 20 seats in the program, and applicants will be chosen based on their ability to fulfill the following criteria:
- Demonstration of commitment and motivation to learning multimedia
- Ability to attend all classes every morning, Monday through Friday, from 9-12 at the IPRC Kigali campus
- Have excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Be proficient in using the basic computer interface (Mac or Windows)
- Tuition is free! But 100% attendance and completion of assignments is required
A career in multimedia is fun and creative. Make a career out of your interests, and lead the way for more women in Rwanda to work in multimedia!